torsdag, december 24, 2009

save tonight...

Well, well, well....today was a little different than my usual days....
First of all I woke up at 2:30 pm, not 12 as I told myself I was gonna, I suck I know haha ;P
Anywhoos, took a trip to the surpermarket and bought some stuff and went back home to....BAKE!
I baked a whole lotta stuff for tomorrow, or should I say today? after all, it is after 12 :)

Tomorrow Imma do the....

Anyways, after all that baking me and Shanie decided that we should go to Walt and see a movie with his cousin Malin. We saw Benjamin Button, but Me and Shanie couldn't watch the end of the movie since we had to catch the bus....the bus that never showed up. We ended up walkin all the way to town and took the last bus home. AH!

Gotta go now, pees löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: