måndag, december 28, 2009

it feels good...

Lyin in bed, still haven't slept yet and the best thing 'bout it is the fact that I have to wake up early. Why am I not sleeping then...hm...prolly cause I was waitin for it to become 8. Just called Cali to see if it was possible to change a pair of sneakers that I've ordered and to be able to stay up I've been watchin the movie The blind side. Which is a great movie btw (=
Anywhoos, I had to see if it was possible to change a pair of shoes that I ordered like I said but they said that it was too late so what did I do? I woke up my mom to tell her this, her answer: order the other pair too then. I'm so happy but I feel like a shopaholic, daymn. 4 new pairs of sneakers commin my way, not sure if imma keep em all tho, we'll see 'bout that.

Just figured how much my family loves shoes haha, my brother ordered 3 pairs I think and my mom them air max (=

Anyways gotta go get some sleep before it's time to wake up. Imma post some pics on the new sneaker but until then, pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: