lördag, december 12, 2009

I just realized....



How much I love jackets, lol!

I went to town today, ALONE since my mom was too tired to follow me. Felt good somehow, only me and the music in my headphones, not having to listens to any comments or anything at all for that matter. Anyways, bought a new winter jacket, a red Everest :)


When I came home, my mom had a look at the jacket and....She liked it. This it pretty much my 8th jacket but I only use 2, not good. She even told me to calculate how much money I've spent on jackets and believe me....

leather jacket 900
leather jacket 150
coat 498
coat 599
coat 699
everest jacket 799
everest jacket 1299
Short coat 398
_____________
5342 (Still cheaper than bying ONE canada goose jacket) ^^

Ok, I have a problem...mom can I have these shoes? PLZ!!
Guess what my mom just asked....Do you want a Canada Goose jacket MLIG!!

Inga kommentarer: