torsdag, december 03, 2009

I wanna travel somewhere too you know...

Woke up this morning, not really morning more like at 11. Got a text from Nando...he had my scarf and was driving all the way from work just to give it to me, such a kind dude! Got out of bed and went to the shower...listened do some sweeeeet music, it was all good. After a while I got another text from Nando: are you coming soon, btw want me to drop you off at school? Fun fact, he was in a hurry 'cause he had to go home and right now He's on his way to Stockholm now...sure wish I was him right now instead of being stuck in business class... :/

Anywhooooz, I have to take notes for the rest of the class and post them on fronter...I just love it..NAT!!

I HATE THE IB AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE IB....I'm soooo gonna switch or something or at least I want to...

Track of the day: Lady Saw - Dancehall queen

I'm out...Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: