tisdag, december 29, 2009

the love never dies...

Came home for a while ago from Jennys place.
Hanna, I and Jenny rented Remember the titans, been so long since I saw it so we thought it would be fun and believe me...it was beyond fun. Remember the titans might be one of the best movies ever made. Everytime I see it I get soooooo happy :) So everybody, if you haven't seen it then, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

Incase ur wondering what it is about...well lemme tell ya
One Black and one White high school are closed and the students are forced to go to the same school, T.C. Williams High School in a segregated Virginia. The school year is seen through the eyes of the football team (the titans) where the man hired to coach the Black school is made head coach over the highly successful white coach.
Based on the actual events of 1971, the team becomes the unifying symbol for the community as the boys and the adults learn to depend on and trust each other.


And no, I didn't write the summary myself haha :)

Anywhoos, I'm out...Pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: