lördag, december 26, 2009

Town for sale....


Yo what's crackalackin'?
Haha, just came home from town a while ago, you know half the town was on sale as I say, lolz.
Met Shanie, Jenny, Binta and Hanna who was goin all wild shoppin. I didn't really feel like spendin' money so..i pretty much just tagged along...nah jk, I was there on a mission, finding my ID card which I missedplaced. And oh yeah, I was there to check if there was a sale on my sneakersneakers but noo. My ass imma pay 800 for a pair of shoes that I can get for 450 !!

Mission: missing ID...
Me and Jenny decided to take a walk to hemmakväll, the last place where I remebered having my card and to my surprise.....there it was. The man working there tuesday night forgot to give me back my card after we rented the movie.

Anywhoos, when I came home I had a talk with my mom and my shoes are in their way home and a pair of air max that she ordered to herself. My mom's sooo awesome haha, she be rockin them sneakers lolz. Lalala, gotta go so....pees, löve änd önderständing/Stepher

Inga kommentarer: